"It was He that gave some to be Pastors." Eph 4:11




Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Great Sunday Service

What a wonderful service we had today (1/16/11). I finished up my series on "Curses" and then we began breaking curses off of our lives and families through the power of prayer!  We had a wonderful crowd, the Presence of God was here and the fellowship of the saints was awesome and full of joy. What more could we have asked for?  God is doing something special here at All Nations' Worship Center and I am glad to be a part of it.  
Next Sunday I will be speaking on "Blessings," and how to release the Blessing of God into our home and lives.  If you need a blessing then you will want to be here next Sunday, because I believe God is going to "BLESS" all of us who are in service in a special way.  There are so many benefits that we have as Christians, and it is time that we learn how to receive them.  Be sure to check back soon to view my new post on what I believe God is speaking to my heart throughout  the week.  

In God's Love and Mine - Pastor Rick

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Awesome service! I can't wait for next Sunday! Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

If you do not have a registered profile, please include your name and location at the end of your comment.