"It was He that gave some to be Pastors." Eph 4:11




Monday, January 17, 2011

A Sound of High Praise!

Afternoon!

I want to share with you a thought that has been on my heart this morning.  It can be easy to get discouraged  and begin to fret about the conditions of our present day.  There is a real Kingdom of Darkness in this world that is trying to invade and conquer everything that is good, especially the children of God. Instead of complaining and oh yea, "WORRYING!" Let's begin to lift up A MIGHTY SOUND OF PRAISE that shakes the Kingdom of Hell. Let's shake all of the demonic forces assigned to depress and destroy us with A SHOUT OF VICTORY.
     Join with me and let's lift up a Voice of Triumph to our Great King!  Just like the armies of Israel would do when the enemies of God would try to invade Jerusalem. They would gather and begin to beat there war drums, blow the shofars, and shout with loud sounds of praises to there God. Now that is the kind of faith that moves the heart of God. But most of all, I like the thought of the Kingdom of Hell trembling and shaking don't you?
     So, if your Monday is starting of bad, give it a try, shout unto God with a voice of triump and let's walk in faith rather than defeat.   Until next time be blessed and check back frequently. I can feel the Spirit stirring in me, and I am going to WRITE!!!

In His Love and Mine- Pastor Rick

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Shout to the Lord with a voice of praise. I needed your message of praise today. I was under horrible attack mentally on Monday. Thanks for visiting my blog. Stay blessed today!

    ReplyDelete

If you do not have a registered profile, please include your name and location at the end of your comment.